Gator Seal Resealer
For dry cast concrete pavers
- Concrete pavers should only be sealed 60 days after their installation date. Consult concrete paver manufacturers for their recommendation.
- Concrete pavers and jointing sand MUST be 100% dry.
- Temperature should be between 60°F (16°C) and 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied.
- Concrete paver surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 60°F (16°C) and 85°F (29°C)).
- Use Gator Efflorescence Cleaner to remove any trapped efflorescence. It also thoroughly cleans the surface to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
- Use just one (1) coat of GATOR SEAL RESEALER.
- When using GATOR SEAL RESEALER assure yourself at least 48 hours of dry conditions prior to applying the GATOR SEAL RESEALER. If the temperature is above 60°F / 15°C the surface should dry within hours.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection and respiratory protection.
- This sealer is to be employed without thinning or diluting under normal environmental conditions. Use Gatorene for cleaning. Alliance Designer Products shall not be liable for any non-compliant use.
- ALWAYS REFER to the latest GATOR SEAL RESEALER Technical Data Sheet (TDS) at Flex-lock.com before installing GATOR SEAL RESEALER.
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
Remove all contaminated jointing material and replace with Polymeric Sand. Follow the instructions on the back of the bags for proper sand installation.
Clean the entire surface with the Gator Efflorescence Cleaner. This product will remove the efflorescence trapped in the concrete paver pores as well as thoroughly clean the surface for proper sealer adhesion.
Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 60°F (16°C) and no rain so the sand & concrete paver surface are dry.
Before applying the product, the user/buyer must determine its suitability for intended use and user/buyer assumes all risks in that regard. It is a condition of the Limited Warranty that before using the product on the intended larger area, the user/buyer must first test the product on a small less observed area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure results meet user/buyer’s expectations. In the event that no test is carried out, the Limited Warranty will only apply to 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.). Alliance Designer Products Inc. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface preparation and product application. If this product is proven to be defective, on the condition that it was applied pursuant to the required method of application and surface preparation, the sole obligation Alliance Designer Products Inc. is to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. Alliance Designer Products Inc. shall not be liable for any other damages whatsoever, direct or consequential. To the extent permitted by law, Alliance Designer Products Inc. excludes any implied warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose.
Alliance Designer Products shall not be liable for any non-compliant use.
*The container must at all times be stored at above 32°F (0°C) to receive the benefit under the Limited Warranty.