Gator Rock Bond: Binder Kit
Keeps stones in place
Create a durable, permeable and decorative surface
with the ready to use Gator Rock Binder Kit
- Wear gloves to avoid having binder sticking on your hands. Products should be mixed in a masonry mixer or in a wheelbarrow or on a plywood board.
- For pedestrian use only.
- Works above 60°F (16°C).
- Allow 24 hours to dry without rain.
- All tools used could be cleaned using Gatorene.
- GATOR ROCK BOND has a high gloss appearance when first applied, the shine will gradually diminish within 3 months. This will not affect the bonding of the stones.
- Always refer to the latest GATOR ROCK BOND Technical Data Sheet (TDS) at Flex-lock.com before installing GATOR ROCK BOND.
- Prepare a solid base by densely compacting 4″ (10 cm) of crushed stones.
ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface and sub-surface preparation and product application. ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. agrees that, if the product is proven to be defective, and on the condition that it was installed pursuant to the method of application of surface and sub-surface preparation described above, then ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. agrees to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. EXCLUSION OF RESPONSIBILITY THE PARTIES AGREE THAT REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE AS STATED IS THE ONLY OBLIGATION OF ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. IN ALL EVENTS, ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC., SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR COSTS, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC., EXCLUDES ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE.