Gator Block Bond XP
Fastest setting glue in the industry
- Wear gloves during application of adhesive; once cured, material cannot be removed.
- Not intended for applications with continuous submersion.
- If adhesion to a substrate is questionable, a test application must be conducted.
- To ensure optimal adhesion, make sure that the concrete or stone surfaces are clean and free of any foreign matter.
- Material may be repositioned for up to 30 minutes without losing bond strength. Moisture will shorten the open time of polyurethane adhesives. Avoid use when raining or onto standing water.
- GATOR BLOCK BOND XP LOW VOC polyurethane adhesive forms a tenacious bond overnight. Cure time varies with temperature, humidity, and the porosity of the materials joined.
- Clean all tools and equipment immediately after use with mineral solvent or an equivalence. Cured material must be mechanically removed.
- Always refer to the latest GATOR BLOCK BOND XP LOW VOC Technical Data Sheet (TDS) at Flex-lock.com before installing GATOR BLOCK BOND XP LOW VOC.
- Make sure that the surfaces you are bonding together are clean.
Cut the spout and puncture a hole in the cartridge with a nail.
Using a caulking gun, apply GATOR BLOCK BOND XP LOW VOC polyurethane adhesive on the clean surfaces.
Join the two surfaces firmly, use twisting motion.
ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. cannot guarantee results as it has no control over surface and sub-surface preparation and product application. ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. agrees that, if the product is proven to be defective, and on the condition that it was installed pursuant to the method of application of surface and sub-surface preparation described above, then ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. agrees to refund the purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for any claim. EXCLUSION OF RESPONSIBILITY THE PARTIES AGREE THAT REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE AS STATED IS THE ONLY OBLIGATION OF ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC. IN ALL EVENTS, ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC., SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR COSTS, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALLIANCE DESIGNER PRODUCTS INC., EXCLUDES ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE.